Friday, October 16, 2009

Life

I can not believe that October is half over. I want the world to stop spinning so I can get off. I feel like I am constantly on the go. I hope this feeling eases up when I am done with school.

I did just return from New Orleans with Angie. We were there for her to speak at a National Confrerence (go Angie!!). It was GREAT fun. We had good times, good food, and many laughs along the way. I even survived driving across Lake Ponchatrain with NO WARNING whatsoever that it was coming. All of a sudden you were driving across the water about 5 feet above it and on and on it went. At least this was not the 24 mile bridge, just the 4 mile one. Still, it was nervewracking for someone who doesn't like going across water.

The food and sights were amazing. I encourage anyone who has the chance to go to New Orleans. The city is still recovering, but many areas are back and they want visitors.

No comments: