Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to School

Well, Summer is almost over. School starts 2 weeks from today!! Of course, I have been working some in my room for the past several weeks to get ready.

This year seems to be shaping up to be interesting to say the least. We have lots of new families and students. As well as a new headmaster, administrators, and teachers. That is exciting. I am praying that our current students welcome the new students with open arms and are as accepting of them as they have been of new students in the past.

What I am teaching is interesting too. Right now, I know I am doing Study Skills and a section of 8th grade Georgia History/Ancient Civilizations. Late last week I was asked to consider doing a section of 5th grade history if needed. Of course I said yes. Now, I don't know anything about 5th graders except that it is between 4th and 6th, but I am sure that will change if needed. I hope I find out if I am teaching it though before pre planning starts. I would like a little time to prepare.

I am excited and can't wait to see what God has in store for TSA this year. I think its going to be a GREAT year!!

1 comment:

Jase and Melissa said...

Hey Sar!
I can't believe you're headed back to school soon- Hope you've had a relaxing summer...looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home!