Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finished

I finished the summer term on Thursday. I know I have an A in one class, and will be sweating it out till grades are posted on Wednesday about the other. Angie came home for the long weekend on Thursday and it has been fun just relaxing. Of course, last night I felt like I was in a war zone with all of the fireworks going off. I think I liked it better when they were illegal in Georgia. Of course, this is coming from someone who greatly dislikes being ANYWHERE NEAR fireworks. I love looking at them, I just don't want to be near them. Apparently, my neighbors have a different view. Thankfully, they stopped fairly early and Barney the wonder dog and I were able to go to sleep.

Tomorrow I am off to Birmingham for a few days of r and r by Angie's apartment swimming pool. That's the ONE thing I miss about my apartment. Then is back to Macon to meet with our Academic head on Thursday to find out my teaching schedule and get to work on stuff for fall. Hard to believe we go back in just over a month. But I am going to ENJOY this month with no schoolwork!!

No comments: