Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

a few days late. My computer has been in the shop since last Tuesday with virus infection. Thankfully, all clear and virus software is updated!! Now, of course in the coldest week in recent memory here in Macon, my heater is on the fritz. I have no idea what is wrong with it other than what the repairman tells me, something to do with alternate heat source and my heat pump. All i know is that I am praying my house stays the temperature its at right now and I don't have to open the 60 dollar heater I bought at Lowe's. Also praying the part gets here tomorrow early. They will work me in as soon as the part is here and I say the earlier the better.

Had to go back to work today. A day of planning before the kiddos come back tomorrow. It was nice having a calm day before the storm. I am looking forward to the spring though. Its always a fun time and hoping that our trip to Europe will get to happen. We already have 2 people interested.

Sorry this post is so random, must be the cold freezing my brain. More later in the week.

No comments: