Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and other things

Christmas break so far has been nice and relaxing. Of course, the first few days of it were forced as I had a nasty cold that sent me to bed until Tuesday morning.

Tuesday morn brought the advent of my sister Angie and I commencing our annual Christmas bake fest. We made about 20 dozen cookies for gifting and of course our families consumption. This year, the new addition to the lineup, minty melts, are the favorite. A peppermint cookie dipped in chocolate, what is not to like?

Christmas Eve brought church with the family and then dinner and the traditional watching of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas performance. Christmas Eve was spent at mom and dads so I would be there Christmas morning. Christmas is low key at our house since its just the 4 of us, so we are able to do exactly what we wanted. The rest of the weekend has been spent relaxing and enjoying having my sister home.

Tomorrow begins the last week of holidays (teaching is good for vacations), but I have errands to run and stuff to do around the house, so the pleasure of lounging in my new PJ's under my new down comforter are over.

Happy New Year Blog World.

No comments: