Friday, December 5, 2008

New to this

I am new to this whole blogging thing. Friends have been after me to start one, so here goes. I am not sure my life is interesting enough for people to read about, but I will find out.

A little about me...
I live in my hometown of Macon, Georgia
I have one older sister and two wonderful parents
I have a big baby named Barney (he is part black lab and part great dane with some boxer thrown in for good measure)
I teach at my high school alma matar, kids with learning disabilities
I am working on my masters in education at Georgia College and State University
I am an alum of Samford University and a huge UGA and Duke fan.

I have just finished all of my work for this semester for grad school, so I am off to bed to read a good book!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm your first commenter! When I'm home, I'll show you the few tricks I've learned about how you can "spice up" your blog. Welcome to the blogosphere!