Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's REALLY MINE

So, I closed on the house this past Wednesday. Doing my little part to stimulate the economy. Of course, because of scheduling, I could not attend any of the Tax Day Tea Parties. I hated not being able to attend, but I did love watching the one from Atlanta on tv.

We amazingly closed on the house on the original date in the contract. No one involved thought it would happen that day, but God knew it would and he worked everything out. I went over on Thursday night and stood in the middle of my living room and screamed at the top of my lungs simply because I could and no one could hear me or complain!!! Now, I have lots of work to do before I move in. (Paint, yard work, ect.) There is motivation to get it done and unpacked and put away quick once I move because some dear friends of mine are giving me a housewarming party on May 30. So, I have to have everything put away so company can come and visit. My sister did give me my first housewarming gift this past weekend, a bucket of little odds and ends that I will need. Paint brushes, a hose nozzle, citronella candles, gardening gloves, etc. Thanks Angie, I love you bunches!!!

Grad school is beginning to wind down. I am done with the work for one class, I just have two more class sessions to attend. The other classes work is almost done. I can't wait for the month break from school that is coming. Prom planning is going great. We are in the last minute details stage now. The kids and parents have been awesome and its going to be an amazing prom. But, I will be glad when it is over.

I am heading to bed because I have still not recuperated from Gran Nite Friday night at Disney. I am too old to stay up all night anymore. Have a happy Monday!!

No comments: