Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring

Why is Spring always SO busy? I always say I am not going to be as busy as the last year so I can enjoy spring, and it never happens. We officially have started summer here. The temperature today was close to 90 degrees. You were sweating in the shade. I miss cool temps, now I love wearing my crop pants and Capri pants, but I miss the cool evenings.

I had dinner tonight with a friend. El Sombreo... Yummy. We are both in grad school and even though we live one flight of stairs away from each other, we never seem to see each other. So, we went to dinner tonight and then I showed her the house. She happens to love my chandelier, so I might sell it to her.

God reminded me today how much he loves me and cares for me. I had to go to the dentist yesterday, yuck!! I love my dentist and his office staff, I just hate the process. Anyway, I have had a old filling fall out and have a cavity. :(. $350.oo to fix it since I don't have dental insurance. I called mom last night and told her and she told me not to worry about the money, we would find a way to take care of it. Well, I got home today and checked the mail and found my state income tax refund. You guessed it, it was enough to take care of the dental bill. God has a way of slapping me upside the head to remind me of His everlasting mercy and grace. I wish I could remember that every day.

This week will be busy as Prom is NEXT Saturday. I can't believe that it is almost here. We will be ready and I am just ready for it to be over. When it is over, that means class is almost over for grad school and I can start working on my house. One month from today and I will be living in my house. I can't wait!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday and get outside and enjoy the pretty weather!!

No comments: