Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama

I need to borrow Mom's poster that says, "Save your drama for your Lama". There is so much drama going on surrounding prom, it is causing my head to hurt. Problems with limos, too many people in limos, where people are going to eat, pictures, dates, changing dates, etc. I don't understand the mentality of boys. One senior dumped his date 3 days before prom because someone who needed to get a date since her original one can't go asked him. That set off a tidal wave of changes and I hope and pray all of the date walls will be right. I have a feeling I will be making changes to the lead out script about 7:55 on Saturday night:(.... But I can have solace in the chocolate covered strawberries designed like tuxedos. Of course, I have to have willpower because they will be in my refrigerator on Friday night. All in all, save for this week, the planning and work has gone wonderfully well. My mothers have been the BEST moms that anyone could ask for. They have done the majority of the work. I have just signed off on things and accepted things when they were delivered. I can't wait to see it all come together. And while I love the senior class and loved working with them last year, this prom will be like none other that Tattnall has ever seen. I can't wait....

No comments: