Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back at School

I had forgotten how hard teaching is. Its tough to get back into the game when you have been out for two weeks. But, alas school has started again. I do have a few more days of freedom before I start my classes again, so I am enjoying not having to do anything at night for a few more days. Maybe the real reason I am having such a hard time is the weather. It has been cloudy and HOT here for the past several days. Not really weather that you want to get out of bed in much less go to work in. A major storm is brewing. I wish it would come on and get it over with because my dog and kids are driving me crazy with the weather and barometric pressure changes.

If anyone out there is reading this, :) please pray for a clear answer from God for me. I am beginning to look at houses because I am tired of apartment living and Barney needs a backyard. My lease is up at the end of May, so I want a decision made by then. I need to figure out what I can afford and if this is what God wants me to do or if this is the devil telling me what I want to hear.

The next few weeks at school should be interesting. We are getting a new head of school for the upcoming school year and the final candidates will be on campus next week to meet with the students, parents, and faculty. It could be quite an interesting week as none of the candidates are from Georgia.

Barney is barking at something, I must go see what it is....

No comments: