Monday, January 19, 2009

Day One of the Great House Hunt

Well, I did not find my dream house today, so we will keep looking. In fact, Gina, my Realtor has already sent me some new houses to look at. The first one we looked at this morning was "bank owned" and it showed. It would take ten thousand just to repair the holes in the walls and ceilings left behind by the previous owners. The second house needed a total kitchen renovation and I am just not into spending that much money. House three was one where I knew the owners and it would be too much updating for me. It screams 1970s. The fourth house we skipped because it had NO backyard. Barney would have hated it. The last house has potential. Its the smallest from today, but the least expensive. It needs some updating outside, but the inside it totally redone. I loved the kitchen!!! I am still looking though, so more to come once I have seen more houses.

No comments: