Friday, January 23, 2009

Have I found a Home?

I went looking at houses again today. It was more fun because my sister who is in town this weekend for her birthday came with me. So, I was able to have someone who knows my taste and what I like and don't like with me to offer opinions. We saw 4 more houses today and there was one that I fell in LOVE with. Its on Rogers Drive in Macon for those familiar with the area (kinda in Ingleside neighborhood). Its a 3 bedroom/1.5 bath that is MOVE IN READY!!!! I think all I would do is paint the dining room a different color. The thing that sold me on this one was the deck. While the backyard is steep, there is a great deck off the back of the house that is covered and would be so easy to make into a screened porch. Its like your looking off in the mountains if you did not know better. There is a side yard for Barney to play in, I would just have to figure a fence situation out. I am going to try and see it tomorrow and will post pictures of it if I can. Right now, this is my front runner. Its kinda exciting.

No comments: