Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Search Continues

The search for my dream home goes on...

Contender One, the house on Rogers was upon closer inspection going to be more than what I wanted. The floors needed refinishing, the paint was showing signs of wear and tear with three kids, and the yard while it has an awesome porch is not conducive to Barney and his needs. And, I have to keep him in consideration in all of this. He deserves a true backyard not some convoluted yard I put a fence around. All in all, with this house it was more money to fix it up then I want to spend. It helped having mom and dad look at it, and also for me to see it after having not seen it for 2 weeks.

I am going to see another house on Wednesday. This one is on Ridge Avenue, a street famous in Macon for all of the trick or treaters that it gets EVERY Halloween. Hopefully because the house is close to the end of the street, it would not be too bad. Its a cute 1946 house with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. There is a fenced backyard and its a corner lot so its a little bigger than most. There are supposed to be hardwoods throughout the house, so we shall see. Melissa, I will take pictures and try and post them. If not, look for them in email.

Off to bed cause this week will be a killer. I have class, a faculty meeting to meet the new head of school, a test in one class, see the house, meet and greet with families and said new head of school, Prom meeting with moms, AND Balloon Shop on Friday for the Y Club fundraiser. It made me tired to type all of this, so Good Night, Sleep Tight!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm tired just reading your weekly schedule. And I thought I was busy. :-)