Friday, February 20, 2009

The Search is OVER!!!!!!

I signed a contract today to close on a house April 15 pending inspection and financing coming through. My Realtor and Mortgage broker do not think there will be any problems with the financing.
I am buying a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home on Ridge Avenue. There is a living room, dining room, and den. Barney will be able to roam free in the fenced backyard and he will have neighbor dogs to talk to.
The seller was asking 115 for the house and I offered 94 and 4 in closing costs yesterday. He came back this morning at 106 and 4500 in closing costs, so I took it. I signed all the paperwork today.

I am really excited and amazed at how fast God has worked all of this out. I had a number that I would not go over for the house and I have to have closing costs paid because I don't have enough for a down payment and closing costs. God answered mine and many others prayers that he would show me an answer.

I promise pictures as soon as I can figure out my camera issues. :)

No comments: