Thursday, February 5, 2009

I HATE Apartment Living

I am so ready for a house!!!! My next door neighbors and I do not see eye to eye on music taste, nor the level at which to play such selected music. You know its loud when your upstairs neighbor calls you to ask if you can hear the music. I can listen to their base beat and tap my toes in time to the beat OVER my television. Now, I know its only 9:30, but this teacher is tired and ready to go to bed and I get a lovely Latino base beat as my lullaby. Does anyone notice the sarcasm here?????

On the house front, I am still interested in one in particular. I think now that dad is mobile again after knee surgery, he and mom will go see it with me this weekend. We had a tree guy look at some trees that were a concern to my dad in a drive by tour of the house and he recommended leaving the trees where they are, so we shall see. I got the disclosure and everything looks ok, so its up to mom and dad to see the inside. Keep praying cause Barney and I think apartment life is getting old fast.

1 comment:

Jase and Melissa said...

I think we should get to see a picture or a link to a picture of this particular house of interest!!