Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

So, its another valentine's day. The day doesn't bother me being single. I had a great day today doing what I wanted when I wanted. I even bought myself some tulips (my favorite) at the grocery store.

The last week has been CRAZY, but one of the better in recent memory. We met our new head of school on Tuesday. I love him and think he will be a great addition to our school and a great person to work for. Balloon shop went really well. It was organized and we were done by 2:00. Of course, I dreamed about balloons last night, so I am glad it is over. It looks like we will make around 1200 dollars, so that is awesome. AND, there were no problems and everyone was happy.

Last night, Mom and I went to the region basketball tournament to watch the boys play for the championship. It was a close game the entire time, and we were down by 7 with about 2 minuets to go. One of our seniors, Taylor, put the team on his back along with another senior JB, and we WON!!!!! It was an amazing game and always great to beat a crosstown rival. We play in State next week!!

The house I looked at is really nice and a contender. Its on Ridge Avenue, which is a great area of town. It has the cutest backyard that Barney would love and more room than I really need, but a great house to grow in. I am talking to the Realtor tomorrow to see what my options are! I am excited about this one. It will be neat to see if God works everything out.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I need pictures!!!!!!!