Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy

That is what life for me has been. I was gone from home last week all 5 nights. I am looking forward to no class tomorrow night and coming home from work and STAYING home. Plus I am tired from the time change. I HATE TIME CHANGES. Can't we just pick one and stay on it????

Prom workshop went really well Saturday. The kids did what we asked of them and we got a lot accomplished. Now, if only this trend will continue. Angie got to see the house yesterday and loves it. We then decided on paint colors. I originally thought I was just going to paint the kitchen, but as long as I am painting, I have decided to paint the den and the room I will be using as my home office. I figure why paint again once I have moved my stuff in. Paint now while its empty. Of course, I can't do anything until April 15th when it becomes mine. I have also looked at blinds for my windows and they are not going to be nearly as expensive as I had feared. I can get "faux" plantation blinds, (big wooden looking things) for about 300 dollars. I have to go with "faux" because I can't afford the real deal. Hopefully things will continue to move on and I will clear underwriting with the mortgage company this week.

No comments: