Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Fever and other things

I have absolutely NO motivation to do anything right now except sit on my porch, finish my book and enjoy the Spring weather.How many days until Spring Break?? Even though Spring doesn't get here for a few more days, it has arrived in Macon and right on time for the Cherry Blossom Festival. I do think that this town is about the prettiest place on earth when the Cherry trees start to bloom. I know Washington D.C is more famous for them, but we have more and I would take our winding mile after mile of trees planted in people's yards than the ones planted in D.C. Driving through some neighborhoods is like driving through a pink tunnel. If you have not experienced it, you don't know what you are missing!

For all those people out there praying for the house, it will officially be MINE on April 15th. I got a call at school yesterday and was told that underwriting had approved my loan. Talk about excitement. Now, Barney and I have to wait patiently until we can move.

No comments: