Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ticked off

As if dealing with the appraiser was not bad enough, someone decided to help themselves to the things in my car last night. Now, being on spring break, I did not go out to my car until 4 this afternoon to go to class. Well, sometime between the time I got home last night and this afternoon, someone or someones let themselves into my car and helped themselves. Thankfully, my drivers door does not lock and they did not bust a window. That REALLY would have ticked me off because I have no spare money. The only thing they took was the 2-3 dollars I had in change in my ashtray. Apparently, they don't like Christian or Country music cause they left ALL of my cds. They did however go through EVERYTHING in my car. They found stuff I did not even know was in there. Needless to say, my car is a bigger wreck than normal. All of this because I had to park in East Buddha last night when I got home from class. I don't understand where all of these cars are coming from when there are empty apartments. I might just start parking in the handicap space. I can't wait to move and get my VERY OWN DRIVEWAY!!! I will always be able to park close to my house then. Only 2 weeks to go till its mine and 7 weeks till I move from this place.

No comments: