Monday, March 30, 2009

Frustrated

I met with the man who did repairs on my house and with Gina today. Frustrated is the best word and the most politically correct term I can use tonight to describe my feelings. The appraiser, who by the way gets paid one way or another, will not sign off on my house. Now, I know its an FHA loan, but the only thing the government should and do really care about is that there is no lead based paint and that all of the windows open. Well, all of the windows open, and there are so many coats of paint on that house, it would take sandblasting to unearth any lead based paint. Besides, I am not going to be eating my house paint for dinner! Why won't he take a reading from a lead test kit from Lowes and be done with this. While we're at it, how can he be too BUSY to come meet Gina at the house and explain what exactly the nitpick things he wants done are!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am frustrated?????? We are two weeks and a day from closing and this jerk, who thanks to appraiser's helping to get us into this housing mess, is trying to CYA at my expense. Please pray that he gets his head out of you know where and signs off on this so we can close on time.

No comments: