Friday, March 13, 2009

More Prayer Request

This time its for my house. My financing contingency was up today. Its been 21 days since we signed the contract. Now, while my mortgage broker says I will be fine and she has been doing this for years and years, the underwriter has not said yes yet and they are the people that count. So, today we had to sign an extension to next Friday and hope and pray that the seller agrees and we get an answer NEXT WEEK!!!! Monday would be great, but we have to know something by next Friday or we are worried that the seller might walk. So, please be in prayer for that.

Also, prom workshop is tomorrow again. It is supposed to rain and that is not a good thing because we need to be outside some to work on projects. We are doing well and are staying UNDER budget which is great. It is going to be a beautiful prom once everything comes together. I can't wait for the seniors to see their invitations. Now, I am off to relax because grad school work for the weekend is done and I am tired. 2 weeks to go until Spring Break!!!!

No comments: